Our corporate membership scheme offers high-value, flexible, year-round access to entertainment and experiences around our award-winning productions at the London Coliseum.
Perfect for entertaining and engaging clients, stakeholders, employees or community and education partners, we pride ourselves on working with a wide variety of businesses, delivering excellent return on investment whatever the level of engagement.
Every corporate member that joins provides a vital source of funding for us as a charitable organisation and directly supports our vision to create extraordinary opera experiences for all.
There are a number of corporate membership levels at ENO, each offering a personalised and flexible set of benefits including the following:
- Hospitality around our productions including complimentary tickets and use of the London Coliseum’s beautiful private rooms
- Highest level of priority booking and a dedicated concierge service to ensure you have the best possible experience
- VIP experiences including backstage tours, talks and Q&As with the creative team
- Opportunities to work with our talented singers and musical talent at your own private events
- Exclusive invitations to networking and ‘meet the cast’ events
- Creative workshop opportunities for employees or community partners
- Discount ticket bookings for employees
- Complimentary programmes, members magazine and e-newsletters