Give opera a go and for £20* you will get:
- one of the best seats in the house (worth £89)
- a pre-performance talk about the production
- an outline of the opera's story in advance
- a discount for future ENO performances
Tickets for our Opera Undressed nights go on sale a few weeks prior to each event. Register your email address here to find out when tickets are available.
Opera Undressed performances in 2015/16 season:
- Rossini's The Barber of Seville 30 September 2015. This event has taken place.
- Puccini's La bohème 21 October 2015. This event has taken place.
- Gilbert & Sullivan's The Mikado 3 December 2015. This event has taken place.
- Mozart's The Magic Flute 11 February 2016. This event has now sold out.
- Puccini's Madam Butterfly 18 May 2016.
*plus £1.50 booking fee per ticket.